Are you afraid of your heart day? If you are logging every week for treadmill, vertical or any gym machine for more than an hour, we do not blame you unless you do nothing about it! With these five cross-training plans, you should use 500 calories in just 30 minutes.
Cardio exercise is one of the most important things you can do for your body, whether you want to lose weight, burn fat, or generally improve your health. You can use machines like a treadmill or an elliptical trainer, or you can create your own workout at home with a variety of cardio exercises like jogging in place, jumping jacks, or burpees. Anything that gets your heart rate into your target heart rate zone will work, but there are some workouts that give you a little more bang for your buck.
There’s no “right” cardio exercise, and the best choice for you is the one that is the most challenging, but that you can perform safely and enjoy. Exercises that intervals and circuits can help you get the most bang for your time spent.
The Best Cardio Exercises for Fat Burning
All the winners agree that High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is the best way to lose fat. There are a lot of different ways to do HIIT. Here are their picks.
1. Running: Whether on the track or the treadmill, sprinting is one of the toughest forms of cardio. Alternate sprinting with jogging or walking.
2. Jumping: Jumping is an effective way to raise your heart rate, and it doesn’t take much space or gear. Use a jump rope, or jump on and off a box or step.
3. Swimming: If you tend to get hot working out, swimming is a great alternative. It also works your whole body and is low-impact.
4. Cycling: You can get a great workout on either a stationary, recumbent, or “real” bicycle. Try hill repeats for your intervals: make the gear harder and stand up out of the saddle (just not on a recumbent).
5. Elliptical Machine: Like swimming, the elliptical is another great form of low-impact cardio. It’s easy on your joints, but it’s a hard workout.
The Cardio vascular section has state of the art machines comprising of international brands like Johnson’s treadmills, recumbent bikes, high class elliptical machines, steppers arc trainers and step mills. The machine are Sleek, Stunning and very user friendly.
MR Body Factory provides you the Cardio centre is the best place to burn way the extra calories. This section has a lot of free Spaces for Warm up and Stretching exercises before Starting your workout.